Below are policies I maintain when running thegoldhive.com:
- I will only promote brands that I genuinely believe in and use myself. Sometimes they are sponsored, and sometimes I promote products simply because I love them.
- I will occasionally link to products using affiliate links that earn me a small commission when you make a purchase. It costs you nothing but makes shopping easier for you and it helps support your favorite bloggers.
- I will sometimes work with brands that will sponsor me to promote their products. I will only ever accept sponsorship from brands I genuinely like. If a post is sponsored, I will say so direcly in the specific post.
- I publish all my own content with my own designs, photographs, and tutorials. All content on thegoldhive.com is original unless I'm sharing inspiration, in which case I will always credit the original source.
- I welcome you to use my images, but be sure to give credit to me and link your readers back to my original post.
- I reserve the right to monitor comments. Spam, self-promotional, and offensive comments are subject to deletion.
- I will never sell or share your information without your consent.
Your security is very important to me. I will never sell or share your information without your consent. My site will collect:
...information you provide when you create an account, participate in comment forums, subscribe to a newsletter or email list, participate in an event, survey, contest or promotion, make a purchase, or otherwise communicate with me.
...information automatically such as your Internet Protocol (IP) address, browser type, device type, visit times, pages viewed, web browser, and links clicked. This information is used to analyze trends, usage, and activities so I can provide, maintain, improve, personalize, and promote my site.
...information provided by cookies which are small data files stored on your hard drive that help me improve my site and your experience. Web beacons are electronic images that may be used on thegoldhive.com or emails to help deliver cookies, count visits, and help us understand usage and campaign effectiveness.
A cookie is a small piece of data stored on the your computer by your web browser while using thegoldhive.com and other websites. Cookies remember information like items in your shopping cart and records your browsing activity like which buttons you click or pages you visited. They also help you browse sites by auto-filling your name in form fields as well as save images on previously-visited sites for quick web loading.
Third PartY Use Policy
When you purchase from an advertiser I recommend, I may receive a small commission which supports me running this site. I use affiliate marketing companies to track cookies and manage commissions. You can review their policies of each company: RewardStyle, Amazon Associates, Awin, ShareASale, CJ, Rakuten.
The Gold Hive offers social sharing features (such as the Facebook “Like” button) which lets you share my blog posts with other media platforms. Your use of such features enables the sharing of information with your friends or the public, depending on the settings you establish with that social entity. For more information about the data collection, visit the privacy policies of these outside media platforms: Facebook, Pinterest, Google, Twitter.
If you have any questions about these policies, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Updated May 24, 2018